NaBloPoMo Day 2

“Good morning world!”

“What’s so good about it,” is the grumbled response.

Good question.  It’s cold, I’m broke as ever, and it’s still dark at 7:30 AM. The 1% are still  feeling smug about the other 99%, watching the 2% convince way too big a chunk of the 98% that it’s not so bad… Wait, math at 7:30AM?  In the dark?  Grumble!

On the other hand, I’m healthy, my kids are healthy, I sent my youngest one off on the bus successfully.  I have a big lovable dog and two adorable cats who sleep on either side of me like miniature parentheses.  Actually, they often force me into a diagonal position, then curl around me so that from above, we probably look like a percentage sign. %.  Again with the math! Maybe that’s why I’m thinking about it now.

Or maybe it’s the news show that’s playing in the background.

In any case, it’s another glorious day, and I’m going to do my best to enjoy it.  I have 1667 words to write for NaNoWriMo today, and a Sims 3 design project.  Of course, I also have dishes to wash and dinners to cook and…  Life: it’s a balancing act that resets every morning.

Reset.

Let’s get to it.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in NaBloPoMo, Personal. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s